Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sadhana Kitchen

I tried a few things for the first time in my life today.
One of them being raw vegan food, and boy am I glad I tried it at Sadhana Kitchen.  

Recently opened and run by Maz & Sam (living & wholefood enthusiasts), you can trust that you are receiving healthy, nutritious & delicious food!

The menu is dairy, sugar & wheat free and most items are gluten free unless stated.

The vibe is warm and funky with a great cushioned floor seating area and graffiti artworks.

I had the Rice balls for entree, Zucchini Lasagna for main and a Blueberry & Lemon cheesecake for dessert. I absolutely loved all of it!!!!

My mum and sister chose the Spinach & Mushroom Quiche for main and enjoyed the Chocolate/ Raspberry tart for dessert.
I had to try their's too and OMG that Chocolate Raspberry tart was to die for.

Sadhana's also make awesome Green Smoothies and Tonic juices to cleanse your body.

And ..... if that's not enough for you, they also run affordable workshops to help introduce you to raw foods and fantastic recipes.

Get behind this place and go try Sadhana Kitchen's quality food at 76A Wilford Street, Newtown!

                                                   http://www.sadhanakitchen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment